DUZEY PRE-SHAPED MESH
Primary choice for hernia treatment is surgical operation. Also prothesis materials are considered among surgical options. When sufficient amounts of healthy tissue cannot be found or the defect is larger; it is the primary option to apply prothesis materials. Duzey Pre-shaped Mesh, offers flexibility, smooth rounded corners and a large pore knit structure which does not lend itself to unraveling or fraying when cut. For surgeons who may prefer to implant less material, it is approximately 60% lighter than traditional polypropylene mesh, and features a soft, thin knit structure that facilitates mesh positioning. This particular shape allows to save time, avoiding the shaping during the operation. Pre-shaped meshes can be supplied on request in different sizes.
- Pre-Shaped is the product to be used in a "tension-free" hernia repair technique.
- Well tolerated by the body
- Monofilament fibers are less prone to harbor bacteria than multifilament fibers.
- This product is for single use only
- Soft, compliant knit structure
- Biologically compliant